Shrooms

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Recently my carving has been very much curtailed as im currently medically housebound, but one of the things i can do without making too much mess is make wooden mushrooms.

These are made from Hazel that's been collected from the garden and using nothing more than my pocket knife in most instances i knock these things out by the dozen, but rather than keep them, a family member puts them outside of the grass verge for people to find and take, sometimes as singular mushrooms, or as pictured, in groups.

It's quite funny watching people walk past then suddenly stop dead in their tracks as they see these strange mushrooms appear out of the grass, gives me something to do and keeps me amused when i see the puzzlement on peoples faces.

shrooms

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Ha. They are brilliant! I can imagine the fun you have watching them catch the eye of passers by.
It does keep me amused, some people just give them a glance, others stop and stare, or as yesterday a couple walked past, stopped, looked puzzled, then crouched down to study them further, one lady last week did a similar thing then took some with her, the funny ones though are when people walk past, then just stop dead in their tracks - keeps me amused lol

• Haha
Reactions: punkrockcaveman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE