Show us your spydercos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Some stunning knives gents, im glad theres a few its confirmed my opinion on just how good they are.
Hopefully theres a few more yet

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
Now the first Manix was an epic knife. Why they discontinued it is beyond me.

i don't know why they did it. probably too expensive to continue making...
i'm trying to sell it though because it's too big for my needs.
the delica is an awesome folder also.
i've had a sage, leafstorm and a persistence but now only down to those two.
spyderco makes awesome quality knives!

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Here's mine, having been introduced (and given my first) by a good friend who, I believe has/had one of the largest collections in the world, entering his man-cave was like entering a very well stocked knife shop!

I love spydies, but I can concede they are marmite knives but mostly they just feel right in the hand to me, even my Mrs has quite a few including a limited edition moran that she had us nearly miss a flight home from vancouver to get it!

spydies003.jpg

BcUK (A grand user, my favourite)
Vagabond
Catcherman (fishing/fillet knife)
Atlantic Salt (My first one and used when kayak fishing)
Resiliance (a beast!)
tenacious
Persistance (Any of these have to be the best value knives in the world!)
UKPK (nuff said already?!)
Native
CF Native
Ladybug
bug
Spydertool (this I love but I can't really use it.............it is a thing of wonder but I carry a charge everyday and its just no way near as usable)
Sharpmaker
spydies004.jpg

apologies for the shizzle pics, couldn't find camera number 1 and I did clean them before I put them back!

Cheers!

Marc

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
thats a cracking selection you have there mate, im glad to a few people with more than one,

which method do you all find best for sharpening your spydys

Last edited:

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
I use the sharpmaker for any serious amount and recently took to regular stropping after some advice. I also have a DMT and a DC4 which I need to get confident with

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
i strop mine a fair bit and just give it a quick once over with a ceramic hand sharpener, try not to let it get to the point were it has to go on the sharpening stones,i dont like seeing all that metal coming off!
ash

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
the pictures have only confirmed my thoughts.......buck ugly, to much metal, over priced

still, horses for courses chaps

i like marmite but hate spyderco on toast :)

Air Pirate

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2009
Nashville, TN, USA
I'm a big Spyderco fan. I wandered into good deals on the Bushcraft knife and an Endura. Other than those I generally can't afford a true Spyderco, but do also have a Byrd Cara Cara which is the poor man's Endura.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Today I handled my mates BcUK in G10 scaled version. I do believe I would have one if I could justify it/had the ££!

I know synthetic scaled knifeys aren't for everyone but feels good and looks sweet! I love it, thinking of letting a custom go and having one if

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I I'll try to dig out a couple of pics for you.

At first I couldn't the pics ...

Then I couldn't find the Endura ...

Then I forgot I'd posted ...

Then I found the Endura ...

But still forgot the thread ...

And today everything came together and I took a couple of pics :cool: .

Both blades are G-2.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Here are a few of mine. I've got a few more in storage in the UK, but these are the ones I have with me.

CIMG0731.jpg

From left to right,
Bushcrafter, Damascus Mule, Tenacious, Manix II, UKPK Rescue, Paramilitary 2

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
I have an FRN UKPK in burgundy. I love the leaf blade shape in particular. It is all the pocket knife I need. If I were to lose it I think I'd buy another Spyderco to replace it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE