Shing Raven and Zackerty Serrata

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
Firstly, for your consideration I offer:

A Shing Raven in D2 steel, stainless bolsters and lovely stabilised scales...I think its maple but can't remember.
Its cut a few bits of paper and a string bag once. £185....£155 now Sold to Nonsuch for Shing and £20 Sold for the pouch to include PP and UK 1st class postage Over 18s only.

A raindrop has obscured it but th G in the Shing stamp is a bit wobbly - it doesn't affect performance though :D

The rain on the Shing is contemporary and proof that the pics were taken today - at the height of Summer.

Comes with Shing made leather belt sheath (he no longer makes sheaths)

P1010696.jpg

P1010688.jpg

P1010690.jpg

P1010692.jpg

P1010694.jpg

P1010695.jpg

Next up is a Zackerty Serrata in Investment Cast steel
Used but not abused and nine and sharp. The slight markings where the handle rubs on the kydex can be removed with the application of oil any kind of cream. Has nice gentle patina on the blade.
£165...£155 Sold to include PP and UK 1st class postage Over 18s only.

P1010708.jpg

P1010705.jpg

P1010706.jpg

P1010707.jpg

Thanks for looking. Both items are also listed elsewhere

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Firstly, for your consideration I offer:

A Shing Raven in D2 steel, stainless bolsters and lovely stabilised scales...I think its maple but can't remember.
Its cut a few bits of paper and a string bag once. £185 to include PP and UK 1st class postage Over 18s only.

A raindrop has obscured it but th G in the Shing stamp is a bit wobbly - it doesn't affect performance though :D

What....it will still cut string with a wobbly G .......amazing :p
Only kidding fella, nice knife :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE