She's mine and I love her.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
It was time to retire my old Mora. It took me a long time to decide what to get. I looked at many, I held many in the end I asked Sandy at Jacklore to make me one. Simple, elegant just the job.
jy4e3y8y.jpg

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
I've been following Sandy's progress with the Jacklore on his YouTube channel, he is definitely a man who takes great pride in his work and its interesting to see the evolution of the design! That looks like a beaut of a knife mate, you are a lucky man! :)

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Very nice looking :) - what materials is it made from?
The wood looks like Oak to me....

Yes John its Oak with red liners. I do love exotic woods but for me Oak is my favourite. The steel is 01 and i chose plain brass pins. There are some more pictures on Sandys channel the last but one upload. The sheath is very well made and the matching fire steel just finishes the whole package off. I am well pleased.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Very nice looking :) - what materials is it made from?
The wood looks like Oak to me....

Yes John its Oak with red liners. I do love exotic woods but for me Oak is my favourite. The steel is 01 and i chose plain brass pins. There are some more pictures on Sandys channel the last but one upload. The sheath is very well made and the matching fire steel just finishes the whole package off. I am well pleased.
O1 and Oak - two of my favourite materials!
It will be a joy to use

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE