Shemag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Probably best to be a little careful when and where you wear your Shemag at the moment.....the police and other agencies seem to frown on them, especially if they are covering your face! :yikes:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
bambodoggy said:
Probably best to be a little careful when and where you wear your Shemag at the moment.....the police and other agencies seem to frown on them, especially if they are covering your face! :yikes:

Interesting that?? I was on my bike the other day and went to fill up at Tesco's. When I entered the shop to pay, the woman behind the counter shouted at me to take my helmet off, yet 2 people in front of me was a woman with one of those black arab head to toe affairs with just her eyes showing :?: ***??

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Giancarlo said:
with the helmet thing, its probably more of an issue that if you start causing trouble, no-one can brain you on the head and knock you out ;)

Lol....too true but if anyone hit my helmet they'd be bringing a whole heap of trouble on themselves.....it cost a small fortune and would be useless once hit!!! :eek:):

Ravenn

Jan 13, 2005
Central, Ky,USA
Thanks for those instructional posts, folks. I recently recieves several via Afganastan, one Military issue color ,my favourite, is a handy piece of kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE