Sheffield area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm in Leeds so not too far away. I've had a few "stealth" nights near Ladybower res but that's about all I know over that way.

I'll be up for a meet probably.

Jun 26, 2009
Bolsover
I can do meets so long as there not overnighters Its hard to find somone to look after junior overnight and he's too young to bring with me. Wouldnt mind a walk in the hills or somthing.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I am a bit further away but always up for a stealthy night out. Or even day walks etc, I am really just getting back into been outdoors more after a long lay off but I have really got the bug again. Up for meets in the lakes, peaks , n y moors etc etc love backpacking etc. Just message me if your planning out .

Andy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's looking like back end of September/October for me Matt, I've got weddings, christenings and holidays in my diary before I'm allowed out to play for a night.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I am happy with most things to be fair if we have a base camp lets make sure there is a good pub near by for a pint in the evenings as I dont think we will be sitting round a camp fire on an organised site!!!

I can give people lifts if they get to a designated spot with there kit etc.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE