sheaths for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Detachable sheaths, with press stud fastening;designed for easier fitting and removal, without having to take your belt off. All come with a detachable "d"ring in chrome ( no's 1 +3) or brass ( No2) All completely hand sewn, from 3.5mm veg tan leather, with all brass press stud fastenings.

ALL now SOLD

All right handed sheaths, the fronts
IMGP0909.jpg

and then the backs, showing the press stud fastenings:
IMGP0911.jpg

No1 Will fit the clipper or F1 and has not been wet formed, giving a very snug and secure fit.
IMGP0913.jpg

Double saddle stitched, with 70lb artificial sinew, it also comes complete with a removable 30mm, heavy chrome "d" ring, to allow the fitting of a detachable "drop or dangle" loop, which is available separately to order.

I'm asking for £25.50 for this one please
Next:
No2 Has been wet formed, specifically to fit the clipper, again giving a very secure fit.
IMGP0916.jpg

This one is also fitted with a very secure fire steel holder, the steel fits either way; top or bottom, although my intention was to fit it handle down, it's up to you. Again fully hand sewn, this time; double saddle, using 30lb artificial sinew and comes with a removable 20mm brass "d" to allow fitting of detachable dangler, the same as No.1

I'm asking £27.50 for this one please

And finally for now:

No.3
Designed originally to fit the Bernie Garland Bushcrafter,it will take Woodlores, ( & clones) F1's, Clippers or the Mora Training knife. It has not been wet moulded so you can do this yourself to suit or leave it unformed.
IMGP0917.jpg

Once more; double saddle stitched, this time in 70lb artificial sinew. Complete with 30mm, heavy chrome "d" the same as No.1, for the same reason.

I'm asking £26.50 for this one please

All the above have been polished with Kiwi dark tan and then given three coats of Carnauba wax.
Please note: The knife and fire steel shown are not included in the sale

all prices include 1st class, Royal Mail Recorded Delivery

Payment:
I prefer crossed postal orders but a cheque will be fine, you'll just need to wait till it clears at the bank;)
I'll take paypal but you'll need to add on the fee's please:eek:
A detachable, drop or dangle loop is available if required; at £5 extra:)

pm to secure

Thanks for looking

R.B.

Dave_the_Pilgrim

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2009
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Hi,
I don't suppose you could do a lefty version of the second sheath to fit a Fallkniven F1 micarta could you please ? The F1 is let down by poor sheaths and your beautifully made ones would compliment it very well.

Cheers,
Dave

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi,
I don't suppose you could do a lefty version of the second sheath to fit a Fallkniven F1 micarta could you please ? The F1 is let down by poor sheaths and your beautifully made ones would compliment it very well.

Cheers,
Dave

I need to replen materials but I can do you a sheath as soon possible after that-I'll pm you later Dave.

atb
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE