Sheath for mora clipper and 510

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
CLIPPER510STEEL2LOW.jpg

CLIPPER510NOSTEELLOW.jpg

hi everyone...my first offerings on bcuk....sheaths for mora clipper and 510mg....2.5mm leather from a natural full grain veg tan shoulder...fiebings dye and finish with a belt loop on the back which takes up to a 2inch belt...in brown or black with any combination of black, brass or chrome rivets...25gbp for sheath with firesteel...22gbp without...including postage and paypal fees....

i also make a wet-formed version...any questions please feel free to contact.

peace!

heres a custom one i made for myself with a firesteel i capped with deer antler:

CUSTOMSTEELLOW.jpg

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi again bb....if you pm me your paypal address i can send you a payment request....then we can email from there?....bear with me i'm new to all this lol

oh and let me know what colour etc you'd like,

ta for now

sonni

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lol colin....

well....i mustve sold maybe 50 to 100 of them back when i first started, they used to sell well and were my beginnings and i've never had any complaints so yeah its kinda kool to see this come up again....but embarrassing too none the less lol....i've got a couple still on my personal moras, buried somewhere....

i guess its interesting to see how yourself and others progress with knowlege and experience....it was Tom of Mammoth blades who sat me down in his kitchen and showed me how to put a sheath together properly....it went from there.....i'd done a bit of googling and wouldve probably figured it out as i was well and truly hooked but being someone who benefits more from being shown and more 'hands on' i was lucky to be able to go round the house of someone like Tom and learn directly from someone of his pedigree.

if any newbies read any of this....keep it up, you'll get better!!! learn properly, do things the right way and only then start developing your own style....i'm a big believer in heeding the 'masters' before you go getting any big ideas of your own.....applies to anything i.m.o.....

usually its not till youve been doing something like this for decades till you become really! good....

s

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
super nice design and model!
this makes me happy
very creative and practical design
my compliments

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
They are a great design and a decent price, about as much as id want to oay for a mora sheath

Owell off to make my own...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE