Shaving soaps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 27, 2015
Pembroke
My missus' daughter works for Lush natural products I'll ask for some recipes for you. I know she got me this stuff that's like play dough and you pinch a bit off rub with water and it's an all round soap with lemon and tea tree smells lovely (also antibacterial) used it for shaving and its great i get really bad shaving irritation and its mild and soothing. Plus it comes in a forest green colour :)

Sent from my SM-G110H using Tapatalk

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
"Stupidly Simple" make a pine tar soap that they sell on here. That would be Members Xylaria or Woodstock on here (may have got the spellings wrong).
I haven't tried it myself, but i'm pretty sure there was some discussion in the thread about using it for shaving.

hope this helps.
atb
Ste

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
"Stupidly Simple" make a pine tar soap that they sell on here. That would be Members Xylaria or Woodstock on here (may have got the spellings wrong).
I haven't tried it myself, but i'm pretty sure there was some discussion in the thread about using it for shaving.

hope this helps.
atb
Ste

I've used this since they first started making it; washing, hair and shaving, it's just the job for all of them and my skin has never been better :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE