sharp things

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
first up #1 damascus "sheeps foot" design knife with red stag antler, buffalo horn and marlee burr caps . brass lanyard and tooled leather belt carry sheath.
both #1 #2 need there cutting edge grinding on yet but will be very sharp whn they leave .
150 layers of my own damascus steel . £65

#2 same steel and construction also £65 posted

#3another stag antler knife with ebony caps , 15n20 and tool steel materials , this one has a rounded spine with a 4" flat ground blade and a little over 4" handle , again tooled leather sheath with belt loop . great knife really simple and practical, i think it has an old world look to it , its got a great temper and will stay sharp.

£100 which also covers first class recorded delivery to the uk .

[/COLOR]#4 next is my favorite knife to date looks and feels great , got a clip pointed blade flat grind , steel bolster and marlee burr handle , tooled leather sheath , and i think 200 layer 15n20 and o1 blade .

honestly it feels great , if i was flush i would keep it myself ha ha .

just over the 4" mark on blade length ..

£200 on this bad boy , cover postage to ..

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Thank you gentlen !!
Back full time making knives and tools , just awaiting some laser cut blanks ..
So watch this Space
I find the Damascus isn't selling very well any more , so no plans to make any more before new year now .

I really want to keep the last one , I totally love it

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
the last damascus of 2014 . reshaped ready to go £65

a few bits iv made this week .

lets give them an letter and number this time so i dont get confused with pms from the last lot .

A1 10" over all lenght 5.5" blade . blade is w2 from a quality file , handle is leather, buffalo horn. red stag and marlee burr.

1.5mm leather belt carry sheath with press stud fastening .

3/4 flat grind with micro bevel for easy sharpening .

£70 cover paypal fees and first class recoded postage uk only.

B2
its a little crazy , but sexy , useful but probably not made for really really hard work , i think the owner should name it "the wife"

9.5" over all lenght . 4.5" blade . marlee burr , buffalo horn and red stag handle with steel cross guard and W2 blade (its better than o1 tool steel you know ) with scandi grind . 1.5mm leather belt carry sheath .

£70 covers fee postage same as allways .

its 3mm o1 tool steel blade , 4" blade and 8 3/4" total length.

it has an experimental grind on it with no plunge line , its been blended from full 3mm thick to almost 0 . with almost a flat grind it has a micro bevel for sharpening , this has been proffesionaly blackened for stain and corrosion resistance.
apple jack dymond wood handles
3.5mm leather belt carry sheath .
£90 covers firstclass recorded post and paypal fees

this one is redy to go and feel i should keep it but you know how it is !!

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
A1 is gorgeous,
How wide is the blade? Any chance of a pic in the hand like the other one to get a sense of scale? Hmm birthday soon and its a big one, might make some hopeful noises to the wife....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE