Sewing and sewing machines

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

This is a very raw source. I found it when I was searching to find the best way to sew up an old army down sleeping bag. The site has a whole library of downloadable maintenance manuals for parachutes - and when it comes to sewing parachutes one has to be meticulous!

I never actually got round to trying it because the problems with the sleeping bag are greater than I thought, so I've done a hack job and sewn it up roughly.

What I found, though, to be of great value is their archive of Singer Sewing machine manuals - user and service manuals. I've got an old Singer machine (1895) which I'm trying to use and this site seems to have the manuals for ALL the Singer machines ever made.

I've hesitated posting this since it is a very raw source, but perhaps it may be useful for some of you - or at least of interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE