Severe weather Warning?

Check
possible moonths rain in twenty four ours?
Check
time to go camping then :)
yup foolishly Myself and Pete(I camp @ butlins) are off to do our fifteen or less challenge tonight
wondering now if i should add a life jacket as one of items.

hope those of us mad enough to go out this weekend all have a great time and stay warm,dry and safe
:camping:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Don't even bother with the waterproofs Sam, shorts, t-shirt and flip flops mate. Take a change to sleep in

Last edited:

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
It started up here yesterday the local dual carriageway and a few other places were under a few feet of water!

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Its dismal in yorkshire!
I was working in barnsley this morning and it never stopped rainy,then endured the m1 motorway....im so glad to be home.
Are we ever going to see a summer this year......:umbrella::sun:

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I'm going out tomorrow night with my step-son. It will make for an interesting first time camping for him thats for sure.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Good luck Sam. Ive not been out in the dry since May lol. Sort of getting used to it now and rather enjoy it. Rather biblical in Coventry today though. The dog looked at me very strangely as i donned my poncho and picked her lead up and then headed to her basket.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Good luck Sam. Ive not been out in the dry since May lol. Sort of getting used to it now and rather enjoy it. Rather biblical in Coventry today though. The dog looked at me very strangely as i donned my poncho and picked her lead up and then headed to her basket.

I'm not surprised - probably didn't think there was room in her basket for two:)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Why it's so wet

I heard the loudest thunder crack I've ever heard this morning when I was getting in the car to go to work, I nearly had to go back in a change my undies it was that close.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE