Set of leather sheaths & pouch

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Following the machete sheath i made for my friend, i knocked up some extra sheaths and a pouch for him. the knife sheath i messed up a little with the stitching of the loop and there are some nasty marks on the back. the saw sheath is a bit dodgy on the belt loop. this is why i havent shown the back :lmao: the pouch im happy with and am now reluctant tae give away shall have tae make some more!

sheaths2.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-01-15

sheaths1.jpg

sheaths3.jpg

pouch1.jpg

pouch2.jpg

pouch fits his monocular, small knife, and small sharpener thingy

pouch3.jpg

pouch4.jpg

ignore all the marks thats mostly dirt fae taking the pictures in me graveyard. may need tae add a few rivets on the back loop...

thanks for looking
Hamish

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
The machette sheath is the design i want for my nessie. I like the Sam Brown stud but i want a large/long flap over mine and not sure they would work. I love the lot of them well done indeed.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
The machette sheath is the design i want for my nessie. I like the Sam Brown stud but i want a large/long flap over mine and not sure they would work. I love the lot of them well done indeed.

cheers. youd be surprised with how useful sam brown studs are i use them for everything now. perhaps using 2 or 3 would give you more rigidity ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE