Selk Sleeping bag

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I actually use a double bladed paddle sometimes!! If they were good enough for nessmuk theyre good enough for me.But i think nessmuk would turn in his grave if he knew about these stupid suits,
 
But i think nessmuk would turn in his grave if he knew about these stupid suits,

Actually I think he would have been somewhat intrigued, remember things weren't cutt and dry back then, they still trialled kit to see what was best, the system that Nessmuk arrived at after many years had been refined from many items he would have trialled in the first place.

Now if he had seen the telly tubbies and someone mentioned it I think that would have raised a smile, but I think he would give credit if credit was due.

Remember if it works or it saves your life it ain't so stupid even if you look a burk in it:rolleyes::D
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE