self cocking pistol crossbow plus 4x32 scope and over 40 bolts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
as the title suggests i have up for sale or swaps this item..

P4170015.jpg

it has an 80lbs draw weight its all alloy frame etc. the scope you see on it comes with it and its 4x32 mildot. it is actually a rifle scope but i find if you put your cheek to the end of the cocking lever the eye relief is spot on.
it comes with over 40 bolts and a spare string. it dont quite fit in the case its in but i will throw that in anyway it protrudes about an inch at the cocking lever end.. the prod is in a side zipped compartment of the case so dont worry it is there lol.
I am looking to buy a couple items so am asking £55. for the whole lot which includes postage and paypal fees.

if however cash is at a premium i would swap this item for any of these items...

(1) gransfors wildlife or small forest axe.
(2) honey stove in pristine condition.
(3) hudson bay brass tinder box the type with the mag lens in the lid. this item must be as new.
(4) and the fourth item would be a silva type 15 tdcl compass.
...uk postage and over 18 years old only.

Last edited:

original45

Feb 22, 2012
west midlands
Damn. If I'd seen this thread a week ago ....

if its one of these bows you want look on net at bows and blades site ,their armex dealers ,they have the same model 30.00 pluss aprox 8.00 postage to within uk.if you dont want the alloy version their only 20.00 .but i recomend the alloy framed model,atb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE