Second Part of BIG Christmas Sale (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

Going to get rid of absolutely everything that I have that is surplus to requirements.

As usual, most of this kit will be in either very good, new or nearly new condition

Please pay attention to the notes at the bottom!

Windproof Fleece Lined Traditional Style Smock Brand new from The Bushcraft Store. http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/windproof-fleece-lined-traditional-style-smock-812-p.asp
Size XXL Bought so that it would fit over another fleece/jumper for cold weather Fits me at 46" chest with room New £25 NOW £20
IMG_0854.jpg

Multimat Adventure Air inflateable sleep mat. Olive Drab version. As new (bought for my wife) don't think it's been used. Comes in box with drawstring pouch and repair kit. Lightweight and 7cm deep £17 SOLD
IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0858.jpg

Flyye Singlepoint Sling for DSLR Camera. Enables a more covert carry for your camera. Will also take smaller cameras so long as they have a decent size strap attachment point. Brand new in Bag £11 SOLD

Suitable for DLS camera
Shoulder pad with Airmesh section
Duraflex branded plastic accessories
Military specification nylon sewing
Material: CRYE Precision Original MultiCam 1000D Cordura Nylon
Weight: 95g
Manufacturer: Flyye Industries
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg

Condor Military/Contractor cap brand new Colour OD £5 SOLD
IMG_0818.jpg

Bear Grylls/Craghoppers Trek Survival shirt (Original OD version) Worn once then laundered and put away. No marks or tears. Mint condition Size XL £23 NOW £20
IMG_1012.jpg

Arktis Special Build Combat Trs in Swiss Camo. Size 38" waist 31" inside leg Brand new in bag. These trs are superb (I have another pair) with zipped ankles to allow easy putting on over boots and built in belt and side adjusters. Tough Ripstop. Brand New £25 NOW £20
IMG_1011.jpg
IMG_1010.jpg

Otterbox 3500 Brand new £15 SOLD
IMG_1000.jpg

Bear Grylls/Craghoppers Survival Trousers (OD Green original version) Worn once then laundered. Size 38" short leg (31") Excellent condition, no marks etc £30 Now £27
IMG_1006.jpg

Black Candle Lantern, Six candles (2 citronella) with UCO storm proof match kit (including waterproof container with spare strikers) and box of spare matches. All brand new and unused (apart from lighting the tip of one candle) £25 the lot SOLD
IMG_0999.jpg

Highlander gas lantern. Used once for a three day hike. has some browning to glass when first mantle got smokey but otherwise as new. Comes with spare mantles and adaptor for pierceable cannisters £12 NOW £9
IMG_0997.jpg

HEADS UP

I will be away working for most of this week. Those of you who have bought from me previously already know that I have decent quality kit but I am not always able to guarantee when it will be dispatched due to the nature of my work. However...Mrs Sack has said that she will be able to post stuff on Thursday or Friday this week if I am away so it will arrive after Christmas most probably! I will be logging on at various times during the week so you can PM me to buy or ask any questions. As usual PMs will dictate who gets any item NOT POSTS IN THE THREAD. Paypal preferred and all prices include fees and P&P.

A lot more stuff to follow

Best wishes for Christmas to all of you

Large Sack

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Black Candle Lantern, Six candles (2 citronella) with UCO storm proof match kit (including waterproof container with spare strikers) and box of spare matches. All brand new and unused (apart from lighting the tip of one candle) £25 the lot

Yes please.

PM sent.

Funds Sent. :)

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just received the Smock , Thank you very much, as described, also thank you for the little extra :),

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE