Seasoned Ash staves

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
I have seven Ash staves to offer. These were cut and split in 2007 so are well seasoned. They are pretty straight, some have a bit or reflex or deflex.

Again I have no idea what to ask? Shipping is the steep part so budget for £10-15 each? I don't want much for these though?

Edit: I think £10 per stave is reasonable if payed by bank transfer or £11 by paypal? Shipping worked out for each piece but will be in the region of what I put above.

I can cut to length to reduce postage if you specify what you want?

3. sold

This was one of my first bows, a Mere Heath Replica. I made it out of one of these staves when it was fresh cut. 68" N-N it pulls 50lbs@28". I started to re-tiller this when I got a bit better at tillering but never finished it!

Steve

Last edited:

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
OK no. 3 is yours. I'm thinking of a price of £10 per stave using bank transfer or £11 by paypal? Plus shipping which I will work out individually as they all weigh different and the length too? If you are OK with this let me know and tell me what payment method?

I will update the opening post with payment details.

Steve

singe1986

Forager
Feb 3, 2013
thirsk
Either is good just for bank transfer I have to do at bank after work which im going down tonight so which is better for you

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Go with the bank transfer. Give me 5 minutes and I will get a shipping price to you as well via PM.

This stave is 1.9m long and 2.9 kg. This would be £15 postage. If you want a cheaper option I could cut it to 1.7m and that would be £12?

Steve

Last edited:

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
A few staves left. These can be de-crowned or used with the outer ring intact or even for a backwards bow.

No's. 2, 4, 7 have some natural reflex, the others are pretty straight.

Need these shifted so now £9 BT/£10 PP a pop plus postage?

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE