Search facility problem

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I've just done a search and was given the following info (direct copy and paste)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following errors occurred with your search:
The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.

Search by Key WordKey Word(s):

Search Entire Posts Search Titles Only
Search by User NameUser Name:

Find Posts by User Find Threads Started by User Exact name

Image VerificationPlease enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite. If no image appears you will have to register and login.... please bear with us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was and am logged in, the problem is there on normal and advanced search BUT the request for alpa-numeric string doesn't actually show until I click 'Go' or press enter.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Is it a problem or could it be that it's just being caused by someone working in the background?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE