Seagull, going East.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
All things being equal, I will be away to China, at month end.

Sadly, its business, but its land-based, for a change.

Beyond basics, I dont really have any Mandarin,though I suppose I could get by with semaphore, if pressed.

Not that theres likely to be a lot of spare time, anyway, and the Rough Guide indicates that its not generally welcome, to be wandering around, away from the usual tourist sites, with a pack. So, best forget it,eh?

Many thanks to all ,on site. For, clearly, theres a whole lot of knowledge and enthusiasm here .
I have learned a lot, laughed a lot and enjoyed the whole process of coming to terms with , and developing my interest in, the craft of the woods.

I expect to be back for a break, around Xmas time, hoping awhiles that, someone empties my postbox. (you have 12,463,927 new posts!)

regards
Seagull

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hi Seagull.

Maybe you'll meet my parents... :wink: They are off to China on the 16'th in this week. :) Have a nice trip! :D

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Work or not Seagull a time spent travelling the planet is a priviledge.I hope you enjoy it.China is huge and diverse and I'm sure you'll find lots of bushcrafty stuff in the everyday life style of the place.Good luck and bon voyage :wave:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE