Schrade SCHF1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 26, 2013
Northumberland
After much deliberation (with myself) I have decided YES I need to have a Schrade SCHF1.

My question is does anyone have one, any personal reviews and where can I get one the cheapest possible.

There seem to be only two sites in the UK that have them one is Heinnie at £84.95 and EDCgear.co.uk at £74.95.

Heinnie I know and have used but are never the cheapest, EDCgear.co.uk I don't know and have never used, if anyone has please could you advise on them as the cheapest I've seen so far.

Of course if anyone is looking to sell please let me know.

And by the way this will not be my main knife it's just a one I want as part of my collection.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have the F1 Small... I really did not want the serrated blade bit of the F1 and as I got mine second hand from Bigmonster on this site it already had had the pointless (to me) screwdriver set removed.
The blade profile would have suited a splitting axe so I spent ages re-profiling it and it is only just starting to be a worthwhile knife (IMHO) ... there are much better knives out there ... but I really like and wanted the "look" of the knife!
It has only been on my belt in the woods a couple of times as I prefer other knives as users...

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
As a full member you can get a discount at Heine's, which will bring down the price, & then you are dealing with some one you know.

Rob

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Looks an awful lot like a Chris Reeves knife I own from the 90s when I was young and daft.
Mine has more of a clip point but he did one with the drop point*, might have been called a Chris Reeves Shadow?

*Thinking back I think it was more of what they called a spear point. Anyway mine is a Jereboam with the clip point. Which in early 90s knife language means its massive and a bit numb.

Last edited:

Lacijag1

Forager
My question is does anyone have one, any personal reviews and where can I get one the cheapest possible.

There seem to be only two sites in the UK that have them one is Heinnie at £84.95 and EDCgear.co.uk at £74.95.

Hi,

have you tried ebay.com? even with postage schrade schf1 knives lot more cheaper.

Torak

Forager
Oct 4, 2006
uk
I have used EDC Gear a few times and very easy to deal with and never had any problems. No connection other than happy customer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE