Schrade SCHF 9

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
Hello guys! I hope that this is the right forum to ask this question, but I know that if it comes down to sharp pointy things then someone here will have something to say! I have been using a Scrade X-timer (I think it's an SCTX1B or something like that) but I am always a little unsure about the saw back, it has never really got in the way but it's never been of any use either. So I found myself eyeing up the more recent SCHF 9 that has a flat back, the designer (Griffin I think) posted some pictures and there has been at least one review, but I can't seem to find any UK stockists, does anyone know where I could lay my grubby little mitts on one???

Thanks in advance

Sean

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I had the same problem, went with a different knife in the end but you could try www.heinnie.com This appears in the FAQ section:

Q: I don't see this one your website, are you able to get it for me?
A: Yes, if you email us with product name and manufacturers code (where possible) and we will get back to you with price and availability. If you then provide us with your name, delivery address and a telephone number for payment details we will order this item for you and process as normal.

Best of luck.

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
I had the same problem, went with a different knife in the end but you could try www.heinnie.com This appears in the FAQ section:

Q: I don't see this one your website, are you able to get it for me?
A: Yes, if you email us with product name and manufacturers code (where possible) and we will get back to you with price and availability. If you then provide us with your name, delivery address and a telephone number for payment details we will order this item for you and process as normal.

Best of luck.

cheers for that! never knew they did individual orders, will give it a go! thanks for the suggestion!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE