Scarpa boots x2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Scarpa brown leather,old style ml4 I think. Size 8

Good condition £45 posted,pp as gift.

Scarpa mountain boot (the type with the leather inside out,if you can u/stand that),
Enclosed in Green Berghaus yeti gaiters,again v. good condition but mucky.

Size 8 but I think it's a small 8, £45 posted.

(I need daughter to do pics,sorry).

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Pics of boots

001-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

006-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Hi there, the boots are the old style scarpa manta M4's. M4 refering to the vibram sole.
The inside out bit is Anfibio, or reversed leather. Superb boots, I bought i pair the week before Princess Diana died and i still use them with those exact gaiters for winter hill walking. They will accept a B4 walking crampon too.
PS. Sorry for butting in on your post but anyone buying will be getting top kitt, a total bargin.

Regards, Mart.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
The inside out bit is Anfibio, or reversed leather. Superb boots, I bought i pair the week before Princess Diana died and i still use them with those exact gaiters for winter hill walking. They will accept a B4 walking crampon too.

Do you mean a C1 walking crampon?

Cheers, Michael.

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
If the manta's are a size 8 ill have them off you mate. cant stand to miss bargain. Send me a PM and we'll sort it out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE