Scam heads up

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Gallon of Bourbon costs a whole lot more than a gallon of beer :eek:

And solid fuel is required occasionally, such as red meat, roasted potatoes and the like. :D

All contributes to being a 'well-rounded' individual :beerchug:

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Gallon of Bourbon costs a whole lot more than a gallon of beer :eek:

And solid fuel is required occasionally, such as red meat, roasted potatoes and the like. :D

All contributes to being a 'well-rounded' individual :beerchug:
Depends if you can get your hands on a sherry barrel bourbon can be dirt cheap :lmao:

Here here my good man my sentiments exactly! :beerchug:

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Not a scam call but my brother in law was ticked off by cold callers selling patios. So one day they called and had them on the phone for about 40 minutes discussing types and colours of pavers and what the boundary wall should be capped with. Then he asked the caller how they planned to install the patio they said prepare the soils lay sand etc. He cut them off by asking them how they would get the soil up to his kitchen as he lived in a second floor flat. Needless to say the caller wasn't best pleased about wasting his time and slammed the phone down...they didn't call back after that.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I think this has to be the best way to deal with cold callers and the like :)

[video=youtube;kAb8vGSRBoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAb8vGSRBoE[/video]

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
:lmao:

Heard it before, but never get tired of listening to it... especially when he demands the fellas address! :lmao:

johntarmac

May 17, 2015
Herts
That would have been rejected by our mail server in about fifteen different ways.

Why do people put up with these carp service providers?

Wow ok. I'm happy for you and in fairness to the service I use I went and got it out of the rubbish after I noticed the FBI bit.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
I normally just hang up but if feeling particularly mean I will play with them.

Can you call me back on the other telephone near the computer? and give them one from this list

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I had one call off a female, Lucy IIRC. I said "You have a beautiful name and a very sensuous voice, tell me what your wearing"...she hung up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE