savernake forest area?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Hey get in touch I think a few of us are considering a jaunt over to that area from the neighbouring County of BANES

sounds good, let me know a rough group size qand i may be able to sort a place for us to go with permission

I'm in Wroughton

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

great, your practically my neighbour then(in the grand scheme of things) do you get out much?
 
I'm in Wroughton

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Aha. My old stomping ground. I was in Marlborough Road Wroughton but alas moved back to sunny Wales when they converted the Wroughton pub into flats!

Redandshane and myself can easily do a trip to Savernake for the fun of it.
Keep us informed.
 
cool guys, my other mate will be coming down from bristol on the 29th november for a 2 night camp we were planning on going to some private woods that arnt really suited to groups but ill see if i can find somewhere more suited for a group with permission of course
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE