SASS Olive windproof smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
Hello,

I have another perfectly good smock to sell that I just don't wear enough (making my own kit now).

SASS Gaberdine SAS smock, olive green, Size - chest 102 - 107 cm (I'm normally a 44" chest and it's perfect even with a fleece underneath).

Has the lower bellow pockets and a long rear external poachers pocket but I asked SASS to leave off the chest pockets so it doesn't look so military....then I sewed a couple of zip up chest pockets on anyway.

Has been worn for various adventures but is still in very good condition.

£60.00 including p&p.

Cheers

Joe.

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
Just been fiddling about resizing and chopping and changing but can't get the photo to upload - sorry!

However, I could email the picture if you are interested (I think I should be able to manage that).

Cheers

Joe.

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
I clicked the little paperclip on the thread title strip before opening the actual thread and got the pic. Sorry I can't seem to get it to come up in the normal manner - I'll give it another go tomorrow. Remember though, if anyone's really interested I'm pretty sure my rubbish computer skills could get me through sending it as an email, and the quality would probably be better also.

Thanks for your interest

Joe.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Ok peeps.

Joe sent me the piccy in email and here it is:

Smock2.jpg

Hope that helps guys.

Cheers :)
Carlo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE