Sandbags - Looking for quality product

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I know its a very niche question but I'm in need of some good quality sandbags.

I need Hessian/Natural fabric tight weave rot resistant sand bags.

There seems to be quite a bit of quality difference between sand bags with some of the cheap ones rotting out over the course of a few days ( I know I'm exaggerating ) - the ones I picked up a while back from FB market place ( so don't know where they originated ) were/are a tight fabric weave , strong and clearly rot resistant.

Just need a source that can post them if anyone knows anywhere that does a quality bag. Thanks

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Last time I bought them was from Silvermans’s many moons ago. Sod’s Law I had some for 25 years and threw them in a tidy about February time.

I know the ones you mean there are some rubbish ones. You could try a good builder or roadworks eg council. Wish I could have helped.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Last time I bought them was from Silvermans’s many moons ago. Sod’s Law I had some for 25 years and threw them in a tidy about February time.

I know the ones you mean there are some rubbish ones. You could try a good builder or roadworks eg council. Wish I could have helped.

Thanks - I am happy to pay for decent ones but there is so much tat out there

Reactions: John59

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
If no one here has any on here, the following look close if not the same as we used to use. You could give them a call ?

Reactions: John59 and TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
If no one here has any on here, the following look close if not the same as we used to use. You could give them a call ?

Thank you Mike - Genuinely appreciate you've put that together for me !! Bless you Sir.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE