Samurai Folding saw.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
I think if we went ahead it's worth going for the lockable ones with replacable blades, how many people need to join??

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
do we know if a group buy from tsdirect would actual make the prices go down??? I'min for whatever we go for as have just bent the blade on the cheapo I picked up off ebay!!!

B

barlickian

Can someone tell me if this is a group buy for a Samurai or a Laplander saw, as I am a bit confused.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
So it would seem that no one is going to do a group buy for the Laplanders either.
Tut,tut,tut.

I personally call it really bad manners when someone is trying to organise a group buy, for people then to come on and try to organise another one within the same thread.

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Sorry but someone said the group buy for the samurai was off because the saw was being slated so much......................anyway the group buy for the laplander is off as seller not intrested..............just trying to do whats best for all

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE