samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Im thinking of getting one...preferably brand new..

Does anyone know wheres best/cheapest to get it from seen on amazon for 268 but is there anywhere else...that maybe do student discount?

Thanks

EDIT: was in maplins earlier and the guy (total nerd, which made me feel a bit better when hr suggested this) suggested I had a look at the Versus 10" Touchtab . It runs 4.1 ics. Dual core has everything a samsung galaxy tab has and more it has hdmi out port has micro usb port 32gb with external storage and is only 170 quid ... 161.50 with student discount...has anyone heard of these?

Last edited:

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I'll not get started on the iPad/Android debate, I will however say, Nexus 7, cheaper and faster than the iPad :p

Seriously though consider the Nexus, it is alot cheaper and is very very useable. I was going to get a 10.1 and am not really one to shy away from splashing out on gadgets but once I used the Nexus 7 I was sold, plus its small enough to hide in my pocket!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
there is no student discount on the iPads i was in apple the other day and asked the same question regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE