Sambar Bushtool

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
For sale I have a Rob Evans 51200 bearing steel bushtool with Sambar stag scales on green liners with brass Corby bolts and tube. This knife is a one off at 4.5mm thick. Rugged wet formed and waxed sheath.
Bought from Rob just over a year ago but only ever used on a bit of feather stick practice in the garden, it's a fantastic knife but 2 weeks after buying it a commision I had been waiting on was finished so it's been tucked up in the draw ever since. It deserves to be used.
I'd like what I payed for it, which is £225.00 Via BT or £233.00 for PP. price includes postage via RMSD. £200.00 Inc PP and Postage.
More photos available on request.
Any questions/enquiries via PM please.

bushtool_36501722182_o.jpg

By buying this knife you are stating that you are over 18 years of age.
Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Turnip, the forum rules and guidelines changed a while ago.

Sellers must give a price that includes all fee by paypal. We ask that the deal is paid for as a purchase so that there is insurance/guarantee.

Please recalculate your price and edit your post.

Thank you :) and best of luck for a speedy sale.
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thank you; it's appreciated.

I think we need to pester Admin again to make the instructions clearer on the Classifieds. I'll flag it up for them.

M

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
one last try £180.00. If it doesn't sell at this I guess I will have to have a shuffle round and put this one into action. It's far to good of a knife not to be used!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE