Sale or swap - Berghaus, Deerhunter and Aigle...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
WITHDRAWN, GONE TO E-BAY...

The cull continues,

First up is my Berghaus combo. The fleece is a black (or very dark blue, I never could make my mind up!) Berghaus Spectrum and cost new approx £40.00. The Goretex jacket is in Highland Green and cost new approx £120.00. As with most Berghaus jackets and fleeces, they both zip together producing the classic 3 in 1 scenario. They are both sized XXXL. The outer jacket measures 31" pit to pit, while the fleece measures 29" pit to pit.

Both these items have never been used, only unpacked, labels removed, and hung in a wardrobe. (The dust that appears on the fleece is some kind of photographic aberration and really doesn't exist in real life. I think it's my camera being surprised at all the sunshine!)

berghaus.jpg

Next is my Deerhunter Ram jacket. I won’t fill up the page with details of all the stuff it has, etc, but just click here for more details. The jacket has spent most of its time lurking under the stairs plotting my imminent downfall and demise along with its co-conspirator, the Aigle boots! The label states the size as 60, but when I had a 50 inch chest it fitted me fine. It measures across the chest pit to pit 28 inches.

jacket1.jpg

And finally, a pair of Aigle Parcours Iso Neoprene boots in size 49.

boots1.jpg

All this stuff has never been used, and, as I've lost nearly 7 stone in the last year, is never likely to be used by me!

OK, the prices.

The Berghaus combo cost approx £150.00 a year ago, so, £80.00 recorded delivery to your door.

The Deerhunter jacket cost £180.00 a year ago, so £90.00 recorded delivery to your door.

The boots cost £120.00 a year ago, so £50.00 recorded delivery to your door.

I'm open to offers, or swaps if you have anything knife making related, antler, leather, or anything related to nordic knife making really. Just let me know what you have in mind!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE