Sale of Assisted openers and a few other knives?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zpyder

Sep 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello all

I've been a lurker for a long time, periodically looking at the interesting topics Tapatalk emails me.

I have a small collection of folding knives that include some kershaw blades, obtained over the years. It's now looking like I will be emigrating to New Zealand, and I would rather not risk getting on the wrong side of the law if I try to ship them over and customs decides that they are weapons rather than tools.

As such I was wanting to first of all check that it's ok to offer them for sale on these forums? I didn't want to break any rules.

Thanks

Chris

Aug 18, 2016
Somerset
Hello all

I've been a lurker for a long time, periodically looking at the interesting topics Tapatalk emails me.

I have a small collection of folding knives that include some kershaw blades, obtained over the years. It's now looking like I will be emigrating to New Zealand, and I would rather not risk getting on the wrong side of the law if I try to ship them over and customs decides that they are weapons rather than tools.

As such I was wanting to first of all check that it's ok to offer them for sale on these forums? I didn't want to break any rules.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris

Could you let me know a few more details please?

Cheers

Neil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE