Sad News regarding Alan Gough(Humpback)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
It's always sad when a fellow traveler on the same road as you finds themselves at their destination to soon. Reading his obituary makes you realise that he managed to cram a good deal into those years though and did not waste the time that was alloted to him.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Very funny and quick witted guy indeed, his banter and company will be missed. Condolences to his friends and family.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
View attachment 34114
Sad news for anyone knew him?

Sadly Alan Gough aka Humpback passed away on Sunday 4th January 2015. The cause of his death is not known at this time. I have sent a condolence card on behalf of the BushcraftUk community and will try to make the Funeral on the 28th January and pass on our feelings personally.

Anyone wanting to pay respects to the family can they PM me for the address.

The funeral is being held at the West Bromwich Crematorium and a get together for friends & relatives at The Masonic Hall, Aldridge after the ceremony.

I don't have the time of the ceremony yet but will post asap.

I had only known Alan for a short time and during that time we became friends. I will miss him greatly.

God Bless you Alan and may you Rest in Peace.

Dave M

Very sad news indeed, My condolences to his family and friends.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE