Sabre 80-130 dimensions?

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Sabre 80-130.

I'm struggling to find any info on how big the main compartment is, I want to know if my 30" snowshoes will fit inside it without poking out the top.

Does anyone know or can have a little measure up for me if they have one?

Thanks in advance.

Pete.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I doubt it mate, they have a separate bottom compartment I think.

They'll slot under the side compression straps though I reckon.

I've got a large PacSafe if you want to borrow it mate, I'm down at my folks in Melton next weekend if you want to drive up and grab it?

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
The bottom part is all in one and can be closed off via a draw cord or left as one big area, i have(had one) lent it my bro as he's off to Africa for 3 week's otherwise i could have helped with the measuring,heck i would have sold mine(i dont really like it) for alot less than the ebay ones!

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I doubt it mate, they have a separate bottom compartment I think.

They'll slot under the side compression straps though I reckon.

I've got a large PacSafe if you want to borrow it mate, I'm down at my folks in Melton next weekend if you want to drive up and grab it?

I may well take you up on that mate, I'll pm you. Much app ;)

I'm trying to get everything inside the pack and put the toboggan round the snowshoes, shovel, saws etc. Strapping them on is last resort, although wrapped in cardboard, they should make it.

The bottom part is all in one and can be closed off via a draw cord or left as one big area, i have(had one) lent it my bro as he's off to Africa for 3 week's otherwise i could have helped with the measuring,heck i would have sold mine(i dont really like it) for alot less than the ebay ones!

Cheers Andy, thats good info. If you want to sell it, I need it before the beginning of march to take on the arctic course.

The factory responded to my email re. sizing, and say its approx 70cm x 35 x 35. My 76cm snowshoes should fit quite easily by raising the lid they think.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Sorry i dont think he will be back by the begining(but i will check),you could have used it,would'nt have needed to buy,hope you get something sorted.

Sorry just checked 16th feb -10th Mar away.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE