Sabre 45

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Do any of you wonderful people know of a place to get a Sabre 45 as cheap as possible? Not being a penny pincher but must watch the expenses (SWMBO better not find out too!)

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Always worth giving Endicotts Army Surplus a call. When I got mine, I got the pack (new), two side pouches and a daysack yoke (grade 1 surplus) for some silly price... Less than £50 if I recall. Although that's the older model (mark 2 I think) in US woodland camo.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Yeah I rang Endicotts before I got mine he had the older version in (second hand) but it was very cheap. In the end I got one from John Bull, which was very quick delivering it.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I ordered a Sabre 45 from John Bull on Saturday night, it arrived today (Tuesday). They kept me bang up to date with e-mails and even a phone call because I managed to faff up my order :dunno: . Great place to shop, very fast and professional.

I would certainly use them again (no connection and so on).

ATB....Stu

Karl5

Life Member
May 16, 2007
Switzerland
Active8 doesn't ship to Switzerland (or the Netherlands for that matter), So the price we've paid at John Bull isn't that bad ;-)

And the delivery was extremly fast!!

Oh, I'm very happy indeed with the service from John Bull.
Fast, reliable and friendly - I certainly have no complaints.

And having searched and compared prices from shops around here and in Germany, I completely agree that the John Bull price isn't bad at all.

/ Karl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE