Sabre 45 - Help needed!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
I know this has been covered in past and i have looked on the history and unable to find it again!! :togo:

Am i correct in thinking the Sabre 45 SF comes in 4 back sizes and if so where do i find this sizing on a brand new one? - which leads me onto my next question, Im 6ft and 16 stone so what size would you recommend i get? can anyone point me in right direction please!
:eek:

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
The sabres only come in one size.I'm 6' 4" and it fitted me okay.The back length on them is 22cm.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I know this has been covered in past and i have looked on the history and unable to find it again!! :togo:

Am i correct in thinking the Sabre 45 SF comes in 4 back sizes and if so where do i find this sizing on a brand new one? - which leads me onto my next question, Im 6ft and 16 stone so what size would you recommend i get? can anyone point me in right direction please!
:eek:

I think you've mixed up the Sabre 45 (Karrimor) with the Vulcan (Berghaus). The latter is available in 4 different sizes. The Sabre only comes in one size - fits all (if you're a shorty or wear webbing kit).

If you're looking for a rucksack (Berghaus in this case), you'll need a size 4. BUT best to try one on before you buy, as it could also be a size 3 (depending on the length of your back.

HTH

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
Thanks all! i have been up since 0500 this morning and couldnt remeber which way round it was .. ive been offered on for 40quid so may have to bite his hand off .. Brand new!!!

:D :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE