Sabre 45 and other items

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
28,937
3,892
65
~Hemel Hempstead~
Got a few items I'm selling.

Payment is by bank transfer only, I won't accept Paypal I'm afraid and I'm also not looking for any trades or swaps, it's cold hard cash I'm after :)

Delivery is by MyHermes within the UK mainland (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).


Starting with my Karrimor Sabre 45 rucksack complete with side pouches.
It's in excellent condition as it's been used very lightly whilst I've owned it. There aren't any nicks, tears or other damage as far as I can tell. All I could see were a couple small mud stains on a couple straps.

ITEM NOW SOLD



Next up is a Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin 2 season sleeping bag with right hand zip. This is the military version with lined foot box. ITEM NOW SOLD

Again it's in excellent condition as it's never been stored compressed and has had light use. Unfortunately I've mislaid the compression sack for it but if I can find it before it sells I'll include it.



Next is a DD hammock 3x3 tarp in OG.
It comes with guy lines but no ridge line. Again it's in very good condition with light use (you can smell the camp fire :) )

ITEM NOW SOLD
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE