sabre 45 and hammock coccoon

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
O.K. folks up for grabs is a karrimor sabre 45 with a pair of dpm plce pouches complete with karrimor side pouch yoke all in as new condition,I've still got the tags,and a hammock coccoon as designed by wanderinstar and made by snug pak also as new.
I'm looking for a karrimor sabre 75 in the same condition.
Any body help me out?
The total to buy all this new is in the region of £200,If someone comes up with the price of a sabre 75 including postage (£125) I'll throw in an extra plce pouch and a 2 1/2 litre tatonka pot .

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I have a new 75 and pouches with tags i want to swap/sell.

I'm not interested in what you offer though being a ground dweller and the sabre being too small in the back.

But if you have an issue bivvi and a GB carving axe???? (just on the off chance.)

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Can't help you there HillBill,but If you were to sell how much would you be looking for?I'd be prepared to drop my sale price if it's enough to pay you.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I have a new 75 and pouches with tags i want to swap/sell.

I'm not interested in what you offer though being a ground dweller and the sabre being too small in the back.

But if you have an issue bivvi and a GB carving axe???? (just on the off chance.)

I've got a issue bivvi but i don't think you'd swap it for the Sabre. :D Wouldn't mind the coccoon.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Can't help you there HillBill,but If you were to seel how much would you be looking for?I'd be prepared to drop my sale price if it's enough to pay you.

I think its around the price of a new sabre minus side pockets, for the bivvi and the carving axe together.

It went against my better judgement to buy the sabre in the first place with people on here saying the back length is short. But the axe pocket on the front swayed me from the vulcan. Hindsights a biatch aint it?

It cost £155 new with pouches.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I find the 45 is the right length for me and I'm 6' 4" can you measure the bag for me?From the base to the point where the shoulder straps are attached,I'll go and measure the 45,cheers.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I find the 45 is the right length for me and I'm 6' 4" can you measure the bag for me?From the base to the point where the shoulder straps are attached,I'll go and measure the 45,cheers.

I will do mate, can't do it until this evening though. I'm 6'3 the waist belt is high on me, i do not wear webbing to support it so the shoulders take the weight. Its 100L with pouches so needs the waist support that it does not give me. The 45 will not have as much weight in it so the shoulders can take it better. At least thats how i see it. So at 6'4 i think you may have the same issues unless you wear webbing that is.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Just measured it and it is 18 long,if i take the measurement when the pack is on and the straps adjusted comfortably ,from the point where the straps meet the top of my shoulders it is 21 inches,exactly the same length as my back.The waist belt sits comfortably on my hips,I don't wear webbing.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Thanks mate but I need a carving axe in order to trade with Hillbill,he's happy to trade my stuff for a bivvi and carving axe.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Sorry i didn't get the measurements up last night, i didn't go home.

Anyway they are identical to the 45 from the sizes you gave.

18 inches from where the straps join the pack at the shoulder to the bottom of the waist belt

21 inches from the top of the straps in a wearing position to the bottom of the waist belt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE