S.A.T's week

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jack29g

Forager
Sep 17, 2004
Leicester
I just thought i'd say that i might be able to come onto the forum a bit more this week because i've got year 9 sats :( i can go in later than usual :D Oh yeah don't forget to wish me luck!

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Good luck Jack, eat a mars bar before your tests give your brain a sugar boost and chew gum while you do them it helps you think ;) if that fails cheat! lol, let us know how you do :)

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Good luck Jack...and remember to drink water...but not too much as you'll be going to the loo too often during the exam. I made that mistake in my maths gcse :D

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
remember to turn up i made that mistake in one of my AS levels.. half a hour late!

good luck to you and to everyone with exams coming up over the next few weeks and months!

jack29g

Forager
Sep 17, 2004
Leicester
the point in sats is just to see how rubbish the teachers are! But i'm sure if any teacher belongs to bushcraft they can't be that bad.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
SAT -Standard Assessment Test

they are done in 2nd year (age 6/7), 6th year (age 10/11) and 9th year (13/14)

I think the ages are right anyway

Hope you do well on themn but don't worry about them, other then the talks with mates about who did best nobody cares about them anyway. I had the flu and missed my Y9 Sats apart from the science one.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Good luck with them Jack.

My niece is also taking them this week, but what with putting on make-up and worrying about boys I don't know how she's found time to revise for them...!!! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE