Ryan Air trouble

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
Ha ha ha ha... tea splattered up the walls again and must slpit 'cos my PC's about to cras................

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
really bad luck.
I travel extensively for work (only spent 3 weeks this year in Blighty) and often see the most bizare contrdictions. A recent trip to canada saw Stuart of this parish sent back to dispose of a Spork yet when leaving T5 a few week back for Nigeria my bags were pulled aside and emotied to find a pair of nail scissors id forgot about in a first aid kit as was allowed to carry them on in hand baggage as they were 'small'. There seems very little consitancy which realy doesnt help planning.

I wish you luck with your letter and hope you get some recompense

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
For what it's worth, I flew Edinburgh-Tampere with Ryanair last week. I had a Grohmann boat knife and Laplander saw in the hold baggage. No problems.

Thay did ask if I had a camping stove though. That is a no-no unless it is brand new or can be shown to be completely purged of fuel.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE