Rucksacks,bags and bushie/survival odds and ends for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
putting this little lot up for trades

Karrimor SF Sabre 35 Liter Daypack in coyote - unused and comes with all the bits, nice day pack big enough for an over nighter but I prefer my TT pack, looks a little lighter in the pic than it is - very close match to US made gear in 'coyote brown' TRADE PENDING

Black Condor H20 pouch - no molle atachment but would work fine with malice clips

Brass tarp grommet repair kit - ideal if your planning to make you own tarp

US M56 shoulder strap and matching utility straps

4 Tactical tailor MALICE pack straps - designed to allow attachment/layering of molle packs - various mounting options, comes with 4 short malice clips

stormy kromer wool cap TRADED

canvas haversack

paperback copy of 'one second after' really good read - defiantly worth it if your a prepper GONE

GSI stailess canteen GONE

GSI stainless cup GONE

Leather pocket organizer - ideal for keeping odds and ends together - includes a water bag and strap as well as a cartridge needle case, GONE

small leather zippered pouch

NDUR foil survival sleeping bag

leather flint and steel integral pouch

eotac hot burn survival candle

'fish' hobo handreel

my firs SAK Plus (the one with a saw) missing the scales as i planned to put some wood ones on it but didn't get round to it

County comm brass spark wheel

kissing crane mule sodbuster - the smallest one edc friendly carbon steel - cxould do with a clean up and a sharpen

small tin of fishing odds and ends

specifically looking for

ALOX SAK with a saw blade - ant model considered
a Case sodbuster jr with black scales
Light my fire army firesteel - the black plastic handle with the whistle scraper thing
small brass wooden box compass
Head torch - something compact, neutral/earth colours with a red filter
poncho liner
hill people gear 1qt bottle pouch coyote or ranger green
enzo necker - scandi grind - wood scales no liners preferred otherwise a blank would be fine

will also trade for wilderness survival/bushcraft or coastal foraging books - nothing by RM thanks
[h=2][/h]

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Hi there I am interested in the flint and steel integral pouch I have a very large firesteel with a black plastic handle but it is not light my fire but It works just as we'll when used with the back of a knife.

Here is a picture:

image_zps08b536b1.jpg
[/IMG]

I am afraid both have had a few little scrapings off. It was literall just to test quality when I bought them and they are great especially when used with the back of a knife.

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Hi there I am interested in the flint and steel integral pouch I have a very large firesteel with a black plastic handle but it is not light my fire but It works just as we'll when used with the back of a knife. I will post a picture soon.

Thanks for the offer but needs to be the LMF one - infact the newer version with the whistle would be better

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Oh right. I'm sorry I can't help you there I might have something else to trade for that item as I do like it. I'll have a look and see if I have got anything else you are after tomorrow.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE