For Sale Couple of Rucksacks - LBT and Camelbak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
So continuing to spring clean and I'm going to get rid of another couple of rucksacks (they're like an addiction to me).

I have an London Bridge Trading 3 Day assault pack with removable front pouch. The main bag is is a simple open bag with a large bladder pouch at the rear. The front pouch zips off and there is a sling strap on the rear. This means you can completely detach the front pouch. Two side compression straps very comfortable shoulder straps and a 25mm waist belt. It's a comfortable bag about 30l. £75

IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3645 2.JPG IMG_7150.jpg IMG_7151.jpg IMG_8268.JPG

Next is a pretty much new Camelbak Motherlode 2019 black. This is pretty difficult to find in UK certainly in black. I haven't actually used it outside only loaded it up. It's a little bigger than I wanted for an EDC. Details here

I'll include the reservoir which is different from the normal ones as it's designed to sit low in the lumbar area. The cellophane has been removed but it's never been used. This is a significant improvement to the previous versions and a far better frame sheet to the rear. £135 to move it.

IMG_7152.jpg IMG_7153.jpg IMG_7155.JPG IMG_7156.JPG IMG_7157.JPG

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Weekend bump. The Motherlode is an excellent pack and a bargain at this price never mind the availability.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE