Rucksack, Firelighting kit, Pouch, Vostok watch and some Hats!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Need to make some space and a little bit of wonga. Paypal preferred please.

First up is this Highlander Forces 33l rucksack. In excellent condition, no damage anywhere, all buckles work fine and it includes the matching raincover. £16 delivered within the UK.

Bcuksale001.jpg

Traditional firelighting kit that I've had for ages and had a play with just the once. Firesteel, piece of flint and some charcloth.
£7 delivered within the UK.

Bcuksale003.jpg

Small leather pouch, measures 4" x 5.5", that I used to keep tinder in. It has a nice antler fastener.
£8 delivered within the UK.

Bcuksale002.jpg

Vostok Amphibia watch. Automatic 23 jewel movement, waterproof to 200m. Made in the same factory by the same company that used to make watches for the soviet military. In great condition, the only marks I can see are on the glass between the 4 and 5. Comes with two straps, a nice leather timefactors one and a nato strap that matches it's colours.
£40 delivered in the UK.

Vostok009.jpg

Bcuksale004.jpg

Now for the hats.

Sealskinz waterproof beanie in green size L/XL. This has been worn a bit but is in good nick, no damage or marks.
£12 delivered in the UK.

Bcuksale005.jpg

US Marine Corps Milspec Boonie hat in desert (choc chip) camo sized XL. 100% cotton.
£10 delivered in the UK

Bcuksale006.jpg

Condor Crye Multicam cap with velcro patch panel and adjustable buckle on the back. as new condition.
£10 delivered in UK

Bcuksale007.jpg

That's it for now folks. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers Sean

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I've never noticed any issue with the accuracy of the watch but then I never wore it all that much. I believe they had a good reputation lol
I suppose it couldn't compete with a quartz for accuracy but a quartz doesn't have anything like as much character :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE