Rubbish Service from Surplus and Adventure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Im not one for rubbishing people BUT, EVERY order ive made with surplus and adventure has been wrong and im not the only one it seems :roll: !! Ive had the wrong size Parka turn up and had to send it back then had to buy new because there was no seconds in my size,then i still recieved a used one :roll: ! then i ordered a hat a thermal top and a catapult with some ammo, the thermal top was the wrong size :roll: , the catapult was the wrong one :roll: and i didnt get my ammo :roll: , i sent it all back and recieved yet again the wrong size thermal top :roll: and no catapult/ammo :roll: as it seems its no longer in stock, also they said they would refund this postage and they havent :roll: so Surplus and Adventure recieves the top prize for WORST service IMO (sorry for all the rolly eyes but they diserve them!) :biggthump well done SaA :roll:

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
yep sent me a second hand M65 fishtail in medium when I ordered a new one in large!

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
I've ordered three things from them this year, and they were all delivered within 3 days of being ordered. And they were the right things a well. Just goes to show how service can vary. Mind, the orders were simple single item, and i suppose they couldnt screw that up - no sizes to get wrong... :?:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE