Roxon KS2E Multitool

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Just a quick look at this, I haven’t used it enough to tell you how it holds up. It’s a novel design, featuring large shears instead of pliers.

The “E” stands for elite as it features a very decent and shaving sharp D2 steel blade (locking) rather than the standard version which is a named stainless. I forget which, but the D2 was a no brainer for a bit more cash. All the tools lock, and it also comes with a bit driver. It just happened that this tool went to the wrong address (my parents) and when I went to pick it up my mum asked if I could fix the tumble drier door as it was sagging. Turns out it was a Torx screw, and the little tool did ok at screwing it back in. The bit driver doesn’t really snap onto the cross head driver end, but it was ok. The blade is really nice on this, easy to pop out and nicely positioned. Scissors are exceptional, sending bits of paracord flying.

Pics, and a few familiar things for scale. The lock button is also used to push the tools out of the casing to open, saves searching for nail nicks. Not pictured, but there are tweezers hidden in the scissor handle.

IMG_4988.jpegIMG_4986.jpegIMG_4987.jpegIMG_4992.jpegIMG_4989.jpegIMG_4990.jpegIMG_4991.jpeg

Reactions: bopdude

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE