Rough Close 'Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend' Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Wouldn't be small, black and combustible perchance lol??

It'll be black if you burn it :D :rofl: . As a bit of a stove maker I thought you might like to play with a single barrel version of the stove in the vid below ;)

[video=youtube;MM3WrfJHdEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM3WrfJHdEc&list=UUYlQ gTL7ELQih26ZMBniHyA&index=1102 &feature=plcp[/video]

But I shall endeavour to look out a cake or two for you to play with ~ they've been a bit low on the ground recently :eek:

New chair (first one with the arms)

http://www.tacklesaver.co.uk/acatalog/Nash_Indulgence_Chairs.html

That directors chair was far too upright so has migrated to family camping

Attachment at the top might be _fun_ . I'll reattach my version,to my chair for the Friday, we'll see whether it gives you ideas for improvements :D .

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys

Room for one more?? From Sunday..

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Andy BB - TBC
Ged - TBC
Twodogs - Sunday on
Mesquite - Friday to Monday
udamiano
Wayland - Saturday on
BareThrills - Friday to Tuesday
Priam + Sam + 1 Guest (TBC) Friday to Tuesday.
Sean_F
Humpback - Saturday to Monday
TinkyPete - TBC
Elines - Friday to Sunday
Cliv - Friday night
Sasquatch & Joseph - Friday to Sunday night - TBC
Karl82 - Friday night
Treadlightly - Sunday onwards

Istvan

Apr 4, 2010
Willington
By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Andy BB - TBC
Ged - TBC
Twodogs - Sunday on
udamiano
Wayland - Saturday on
Sean_F
TinkyPete - TBC
Cliv - Friday night
Karl82 - Friday night
Istvan (Friday and Sunday night)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire

:rofl:

The parcel I was expecting today arrived just before 9 this morning :D :mexwave: ( :sad6: Martin)

It took until just gone 19:00 this evening to finish checking through and processing it :yikes: :lmao: . I'm somewhat grateful that it arrived today rather than tomorrow :dancer: .

Room for one more?? From Sunday..

No worries, it's all good :cool:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hmm, ... You may well end up as 'Monsoon Martin'
rain-18.gif

Well ... this weekend's shaping up to be _interesting_ weather wise :yikes: . This isn't just down to the forecast, it's the vast differences from the various sources ~ as an example, Sunday might be sunny with some clouds but it might also be time to build Ark II. :dunno: .

I wish Andy'd make his mind up ;)

So full waterproofs and sun hats for this one then. Either way, we'll have a blast :cool: :D .

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'm heading off to the Bushcraft Show so not in attendance... in body, but I'll be sitting infront of a lovely fire and raising a glass to you all! Have a super meet, guys (and 'possibly Debs' ;)) rain or shine :)

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Well ... this weekend's shaping up to be _interesting_ weather wise :yikes: . This isn't just down to the forecast, it's the vast differences from the various sources ~ as an example, Sunday might be sunny with some clouds but it might also be time to build Ark II. :dunno: .

I wish Andy'd make his mind up ;)

So full waterproofs and sun hats for this one then. Either way, we'll have a blast :cool: :D .

Odd isnt it.

I think the standard of weather forecasting has declined over the last decade. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best :D

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire

Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Andy BB - TBC
Ged - TBC
Twodogs - Sunday on
udamiano
Wayland - Saturday on
Sean_F
TinkyPete - TBC
Cliv - Friday night
Karl82 - Friday night
Teepee- Sat onwards, TBC

Might be able to make it, depending on whether it rains and puts me off working the weekend.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Have a good one Sal! I think short term forecasts are spot on, it's the more than 24 hours where they seem to struggle. As always I'll just turn up regardless and pack to be prepared. Some of my best meets have been at RC when it's hooning down. Strangely they usually seemed to involve Andy being present!

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester

Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Andy BB - TBC
Ged - TBC
Twodogs - Sunday on
udamiano
Wayland - Saturday on
Sean_F
TinkyPete - TBC
Cliv - Friday night
Teepee- Sat onwards, TBC

took my name off the list as i have to spent at least Saturday replacing the fuel tank and few other bit on my bike for its MOT Wednesday.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I'm heading off to the Bushcraft Show so not in attendance... in body, but I'll be sitting infront of a lovely fire and raising a glass to you all! Have a super meet, guys (and 'possibly Debs' ;)) rain or shine :)

See you there Sal hopefully.

Have a good meet everyone, I shall return one day...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE