roselli axe supplier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
:eek: thats an amazing price!!!!

:Wow:

i'm almost tempted to buy another.

i'd go for it by the way. i highly recommend 'em and at this price; well u cant go wrong.

(NB. nothing to do with me either)

ps. good bargain hunting buddy

pps. :red: and to think i thought i'd be the only one with a rossy axe at the north moot ;)

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
i've wanted one since i came across this..
http://outdoors-magazine.com/s_article.php?id_article=71
I haven't used a wetterlings, gransfors or roselli so i've got nothing in the way of experience to choose between them unfortunately. They all sound good to me but the idea of the roselli's versatility swings it for me ( i think!?).
I used to use an old khukri (spelling?) but the handle gave out and i haven't gotten around to repairing it yet, i picked up a cheap martindale golok / machete to use in the meantime, it performs ok for what it is designed for, but i can't say i like it that much.
I reckon an axe is the way to go but i'm going to have to wait a little while and save some pennies :eek: ( i tried soliciting the help of the tooth-fairy but all that got me was one less tooth and a sneaking suspicion that my parents have been lying to me all these years. :D )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE