Roll up! Roll up! for the big winter sale!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi Folks,

I have a pile of books and a couple of DVD’s for sale. Sales shall be, first come, first serve, by e-mail. You can post here to let me know you’ve sent a mail.

My e-mail address is: log_cabin_man_uk@yahoo.co.uk

I’m not sure how much postage would be on these items, I've obviously lost my marbles, i'll cover the postage!

P.S. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE (well within reason!)

Ok, first the DVD’s…

Ray Mears Extreme Survival, Series 1 & 2, excellent condition, with slipcase, £20

Ray Mears Extreme Survival, Series 3, excellent condition, with slipcase, £20

And now the books…

The SAS Survival Handbook, John ‘Lofty’ Wiseman, ISBN: 0-00-653140-7 Softcover, excellent condition £10

Collins Pocket Guide, Trees of Britain and Northern Europe, ISBN: 0-00-219857-6 Softcover, excellent condition £10

The Backpacker Handbook, Second Edition, Chris Townsend, ISBN: 0-07-065315-1 Softcover, excellent condition £5

Complete Book Of Survival, Eddie McGee, ISBN: 0-7858-0117-0 Hardcover, with sleeve, excellent condition £10

Sinews Of Survival, The Living Legacy Of Inuit Clothing, Betty Kobayashi Issenman, ISBN: 0-7748-0596-x Hardcover, with sleeve, excellent condition £20

DK, The Forgotten Arts & Crafts, John Seymour, ISBN: 0-7894-5847-0 Hardcover, with sleeve, excellent condition £25

Trees In Britain, Europe and North America, Roger Phillips, ISBN: 0-330-25480-4
Softcover, excellent condition £10

The Starlore Handbook, Geoffrey Cornelius, ISBN: 1-900131-16-1 Softcover, excellent condition £7

Collins How To Identify, Weather, Storm Dunlop, ISBN: 0-00-220202-6 Softcover, excellent condition £9

The Complete Yurt Handbook, Paul King, ISBN: 1-899233-08-3 Softcover, excellent condition £10

Mountain Men, Mick Conefrey & Tim Jordan, ISBN: 0-7522-1890-5 Hardcover, with sleeve, excellent condition £10

Skis Against The Atom, Knut Haukelid, ISBN: 0-942323-07-6 Softcover, excellent condition £10

Anyway, that’s the bookshelves cleared, next I’ll be having a look in the gear cupboard!

Cheers, Karl

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi everyone,

I've had a change of heart, and decided in the spirit of Xmas to come that I'll cover the cost of postage, if anyone wants any of the books. I think I must be on those spirits! :eek:):

Also I will be heading out to work in a little while, working all night, so if I don't reply till tommorow don't worry, it will be first come first serve, by e-mail.

Cheers, Karl

Hjaltlander

Life Member
Feb 4, 2004
Shetland Isles
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know, I cannot seem to edit the original post anymore?

So the three Ray Mears books have been sold? (well swapped actually)

Anyway, have a good one, Karl

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
tomtom said:
Karl.. i think you can only edit a post a certain ammount of times or with in a certain time of posting.. Adi...?? :1244:
That's right ... the default it 1 day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE