Roll mat adhesive.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Crowe

Nomad
Jan 18, 2008
260
28
75
Noewich. Now living in Limosin France
I want to make some cozys for Billy cans and pots. Not with reflective bubble mat.
How do I fix roll mat together? Sew and overlock with gaffer tape? What adhesive should I use?
Your advice and experience would be much appreciated.
TIA Crowe
 
I used neoprene cement. Masses of different varieties out there, but I just used the cheapest one I could find. I was making a tube to fit around a tilley lamp for transport.
You could stitch and tape it too though.

If it's of any help, mine's now at least five years old and still sound.

Uhu would probably do fine too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crowe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE