Rogue RDB-1 Desert Boots Size 11.5 / 46 - As New

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I purchased a pair of Rogue RDB-1 Desert Boots from Woodlore a couple of years back, but after wearing them just twice for short walks, they didn't come out again - I'm not even sure why, but rather than leave them in the cupboard, time they go to a good home.

I've replaced the cheap laces with digicam paracord which looks great and lasts forever. The very basic insoles have been swapped out for Sorbothane liners, and they're like walking on air with these in there. The leather has been waxed and softened, and looks wonderful. The soles are completely unworn, there's just a little dirt remaining from the two short walks I've had in them (one was just down the bottom of the field and back again).

£80 new excluding the liners, yours for £40 posted.

Last edited:

justmosey

Nov 18, 2012
Denbigh, North Wales
I purchased a pair of Rogue RDB-1 Desert Boots from Woodlore a couple of years back, but after wearing them just twice for short walks, they didn't come out again - I'm not even sure why, but rather than leave them in the cupboard, time they go to a good home.

I've replaced the cheap laces with digicam paracord which looks great and lasts forever. The very basic insoles have been swapped out for Sorbothane liners, and they're like walking on air with these in there. The leather has been waxed and softened, and looks wonderful. The soles are completely unworn, there's just a little dirt remaining from the two short walks I've had in them (one was just down the bottom of the field and back again).

£80 new excluding the liners, yours for £40 posted.

Yes please! Send me your details. Thanks.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Dammit! Just realised these aren't the desert boots, I was looking at the wrong receipt! These are the much more expensive ones! Looks like you got yourself a bargain, I'll honour the offer price, but if for any reason you move them on then any profits to Help for Heroes? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE