Robe for camo lovers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I like it too - can you get me one in XL Mossy Oak? :D

No- really - its one of those "so weird its good" things - bow hunting in your dressing gown :)

Now I'm off to google "ghillie suit slippers".

The sad thing is, if I didn't have to pay the shipping I really would have one!

I think you have solved your "what to buy" problem SOAR!

Red

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I was thinking that myself one problem the wife hates it she hates camo full stop. But I am ever so tempted:)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

:D

feisty

Sep 2, 2007
have just checked out the chap in the dressing gown; his missus has a camo towel and they have a camo loo seat!! Amazing......B.t.w. as a member of the fairer sex I'd like to say I LOVE camo! Am saving up for some camo snake boots........

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
have just checked out the chap in the dressing gown; his missus has a camo towel and they have a camo loo seat!! Amazing......B.t.w. as a member of the fairer sex I'd like to say I LOVE camo! Am saving up for some camo snake boots........

It appears their son is also using the towel as some sort of sun shade. Seems he is working on his moobs, a sad reflection of childhood obesity! :(

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sad, Sad, sad, sad!
But then those of you who have seen the inside of my van "The Kammo Kamper" will understand why I say
I WANT THE FULL SET!
but not at that price......

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
You are starting to make me wish I had not put the bass pro site link in the camo thread.......................

I tell you though, and I'm sure our US members would agree, walking into a Bass Pro [super] store is like walking into a Disney store for outdoors people. The one in Orlando has a humungous aquarium in the centre that looks as if you could get out a stool and sit up on it to catch some of the 10 - 20lb'ers they have in it - its as big as a swimming pool.

And camo, everything you can imagine including quads that are done in realtree.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE